...not just drives...
Your Basket0 item(s)£0.00 VIEW BASKET
- AC Inverter Drives (115V) (0)
- AC Inverter Drives (230V) (150)
- AC Inverter Drives (400V) (176)
- Accessories for AC Drives (55)
- Fieldbus for AC Drives (1)
- Encoder Feedback (10)
- see more..
- DC Drives (802)
- Accessories for DC Drives (81)
- Fieldbus for DC Drives (15)
- Feedback Options (13)
- see more..
Parker AC30V 1.1kW 380/480VAC Frame D with Graphical Keypad/GKP
Manufacturer Code: 31V-4D0004-BN-2S-0000
IP20, Industry Fans and Pumps (General Purpose), 3c3 Environmental Conformance Coating, No Special Options.
The AC30V family of AC variable speed drives have been designed to provide users with a high level of control for pump, fan and general purpose applications. Its flexible and highly modular construction enables a wide range of communications, and I/O modules can be easily added when required. The AC30V AC drive is overall a simple but well functional. Integrated macros for a range of applications and PLC functionality allows more capable users to create a complex control that would before have required a separate PLC. The AC30V also complies with RoHS substance restrictions in accordance with EC Directive 2011/65/EU.
This has safe torque off as standard
• Suitable for operation with AC induction and Permanent Magnet AC
(PMAC) servo motors
• Ethernet TCP/IP as standard
• I/O expansion options
• Support for popular industrial fieldbuses
• Chassis or through-panel mount as standard
• Parker Drive Quicktool (PDQ) drive management software tool
• Multi-language graphical keypad
• Quick start wizards
• Terminal covers removable with drive in-situ
• Conformally coated for harsh environment protection as standard
• Spring clamp control terminal connections
• Essential Services (Fire Mode) - Selected via digital Input, Fire Mode will cause the drive to run thoroughly at the maximum programmed speed ignoring all other control signals and alarm conditions.
• Isolated power stack cooling with removable fan
Designed for operation in environment class 3C3 and 3C4 for Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) as standard (tested at 25ppm for 1200 hours), temperatures 0-40 Degrees C Normal Duty, 0-45 Degrees C Heavy Duty, and Derate up to a maximum of +50 Degrees C. Also with optional integrated EMC filter to C2 1st environment and DC choke to reduce line harmonics.
25.5 Depth, 10cm wide, 28.6cm Height
Product Weight: 4.5Kgs
42cm Length, 26cm wide, 40cm Height
Packaging Weight: 5.72Kgs