...not just drives...
We are committed to making this website accessible to everyone regardless of disability, capability or technology.
This page states our intention that our website is usable and accessible to all users and details some of the measures taken. This website's objective are to conform to the Guidelines for UK government websites, which support the W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0, Level AA and the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI).
Some of the measures we have taken to ensure our site is accessible include:
- We use alternative text for all images on our website;
- All our web pages use valid XHTML;
- We conduct regular validation checks to ensure the HTML code of our web pages is valid;
- We run regular checks of our pages against accessibility testing tools and perform periodic audits of our site against WAI Priority 1 and 2 checkpoints.
If you experience problems accessing any of the information on our site, please contact our digital communications team via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to fix the problem or provide the information in an alternative format.
All images on this site are accompanied by a brief alternative text which where appropriate identifies an image or its function. This alternative text (alt-text) is generally only visible when the browser's automatic image loading feature is turned off.
All text links are written so that they make sense when read out of context.
Text size, screen colours and screen resolution
You can change the resolution of your computer screen to make the entire screen display bigger or smaller. Depending on which sort of computer you are using, this can be done in the following ways:
- Microsoft Windows computer: select Start > Control Panel > Display > Settings
- Apple Macintosh computer: select System Preferences > Displays > Resolution
You can use your web browser options to choose your own colours. Depending on which web browser you are using, this can be done in the following ways:
- Internet Explorer: select Tools > Internet Options > General > Colors
- Mozilla Firefox: select Tools > Options > Content > Colors
- Opera: select Tools > Preferences > Fonts and Page Style
- Safari: select Safari > Preferences > Appearance
Why not shop online for your key part. We stock a huge range of new and reconditioned parts ready for immediate despatch.
Read example case studies of the work we do and see how we have helped other businesses.
13/05/2020 - Eurotherm 2000 Series of controllers due for obsolescence