...not just drives...
Following on our success with ABB as a systems integrator we are pleased to say we are now an ABB Authorised Value Provider (AVP) and can offer DC Drives and accessories online, if you need a quotation for an ABB AC Drive please contact us by email or telephone.
The ABB DCS800 Drive is the feature packed and rugged drive that can do it all from wire drawing, rolling out steel or running a cable car. The ABB DCS800 offers tough practicality that is industry trusted and everyday reliability that a production line demands.
ABB DCS800 Features
- Single drives, 20 A to 5,200 A, 400 to 1200 V
- Built-in three phase field exciter
- IEC 61131 programmable
- Built-in Modbus with a whole range of optional communication options
- Built-in control for shared motion, double motor operation, field reversal and classic 12-pulse installations
- Perfect for non-motor applications
The ABB DCS550 DC Drive is a compact drive that has many of the DCS800 features but offers an easier “out of the box” set up and integration.
ABB DCS550 Features
- 20 to 1000A, 400 to 525 V
- Compact size
- Integrated field exciter
- Built-in winding program
- Extensive fieldbus communication options
- PID controller
- Adaptive programming
- Startup assistants, easy commissioning
- Large control panel
- Rugged design
ABB Drive Accessories:
We stock a large range of the accessories for the DCS550 and DCS800, meaning immediate delivery is available and if ordered before 1pm UK next day delivery is available. We have RTAC-01, RTAC-03 as well as chokes/line reactors available to dispatch today!
Why not shop online for your key part. We stock a huge range of new and reconditioned parts ready for immediate despatch.
Read example case studies of the work we do and see how we have helped other businesses.
22/06/2018 - Looking for a new challenge or know someone who is?